In addition to best-in-class IT services, ARRAY also provides science and
technology services. Our core team consists of a PhD physicists specializing in
Geophysics and Seismology. This team provides both deep, world-class expertise
in this area as well as broader scientific service capability.
ARRAY’s Science and Technology team focuses on offering a comprehensive
capability designed around collecting, integrating, and disseminating
seismology-related data and analysis from around the globe. This team integrates
deep scientific expertise, large scale scientific data analysis and management,
and deployment/operations of remote data collection sensors and stations.
Beyond geophysics and seismology, our scientific experts also provide
considerable depth in related areas including the design and deployment of
scientific data centers and in-depth analysis of both scientific and statistical
ARRAY employs a team of PhD scientists that perform leading-edge scientific research and analysis in seismology, geophysics, and related scientific areas. These scientists work closely with high-volume, high-performance IT experts and regional seismic station teams to provide a comprehensive suite of scientific analysis and monitoring capability from deployed station installation to data collection to advanced analysis. ARRAY’s geophysics team members actively support projects that:
- Conduct, present and publish studies involving seismic, infrasound and hydroacoustic waveform data analysis, wave propagation and source characterization, and velocity and attenuation modeling in multi-dimensional earth models to understand better the seismotectonic framework of a study area.
- Provide comprehensive single seismic station and seismoacoustic array deployment, maintenance, command, and control to ensure real-time, mission critical timely acquisition and forwarding of all digital seismic and infrasound data to key clients.
- Seismic Stations and Seismoacoustic Arrays Design, Deployment, Operation and Maintenance
- Worldwide Data Communication, Command and Control over Secure Satellites and Internet Links
- Knowledge Base and Data Acquisition Centers Development and Management
- Data Analysis, Signal Processing and Visualization using GIS and Custom Capabilities
- Scientific research and analysis specializing in Geophysics (Seismic, Hydroacoustic, and Infrasound)
- Scientific Software and Systems Engineering, Integration and Sustainment