The Information Technology (IT) Schedule 70 was established by GSA to assist federal government agencies with their procurement of IT products, services and solutions as needed to meet their agency IT missions.
This Multiple Award Schedule grants agencies direct access to commercial experts who can thoroughly address the needs of the government IT community.
Under our GSA schedule, ARRAY provides support for the following functional areas:
- IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
- IT Systems Development Services
- IT Systems Analysis Services
- Automated Information Systems Design and Integration Services
- Programming Services
- IT Backup and Security Services
- IT Data Conversion Services
- Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAD/CAM) Services
- IT Network Management Services
- Creation/Retrieval of IT Related Automated News Services, Data Services, or Other Information Services (All other information services belong under Schedule 76)
- Other Information Technology Services, Not Elsewhere Classified